Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dream Interpretation - Dining and Living Rooms..

Dining Room - Dreaming of the dining room is similar to dreaming of the kitchen, but the dining room tends to symbolize a more immediate need for physical or spiritual nourishment.

The Living Room - The living room is a symbol of your normal daily interactions with the other people in your life. Dreams often include meetings with many other people in the main room or living room of the house.


I'd have to guess that alot of dreams occur here. I had a dream I was in the living room once. I was in an apartment in a huge building that was collapsing. maybe in symbolised my interactions with other people were unstable. I WAS looking for another job at the time!

To red more about interpreting your dreams.. go here: http://dreams.spirallibrary.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home